I took her to the dr. the other day for her check up. This girl is just petite, what can we say?:)
She was 18.9lbs. (2%)
and i believe 29 1/2 in. (22%)
But she's walking like a champ and really starting to say more words now. She is starting to be independent and eats almost anything you put in front of her. As you can see she really likes watermelon (just like her grandma Cox). Putting her to sleep is so easy! I just take her down to her crib and say it's nighttime and then set her in and there she stays. So much easier than with kaylee and bryce.
Monday, September 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
how do you guys have a baby that is only 22% for height? that is too funny :)
she's a cutie! and i'm glad she's a good sleeper for you :)
what a doll!!! 15 mo. olds are so fun!
i know karen:) She's just all around petite i guess. But i'm thinking she'll shoot up in height later on:) and the sleeping thing is the best of all!
thats so crazy how tiny Lia is....I mean...are you SURE AAron is the babies' daddy??!? lol Love you, and maybe I can call you tomorrow night.
Post a Comment