Tuesday, November 30, 2010

thanksgiving 2010

 Kaylee all dressed up for the primary program.  She had a part to say and then she sang the first verse to I love to see the Temple by herself.  She did such a great job.  She was a little nervous, but she did great and her song was really good.

 Thanksgiving we made our way out to aaron's house to get together with everyone.  I was busy cooking all morning, hence the lack of pictures.  Later that night we broke out the Wii and played rock band, the Beatles.  love those songs:)  Kaylee was on the microphone and loved it!  We usually play out annual Turkey Bowl, but that morning was below 0 and that just isn't conducive to  football.  You would freeze in a matter of minutes.

Just wanted to say how grateful i am for my family and all that i have.  I'm so lucky to live in America and have the fullness of the gospel in my life.  Don't know where i'd be without knowing where i came from and where's i'm going.  So important.


We put up all our christmas decorations on sunday and put on the traditional Neal Diamond Christmas cd, while we decorated.  The kids loved putting the ornaments on the tree and Lia loved taking them off:) 

1 comment:

Arianne said...

Cute pictures Veronica! I can't believe it's already been over a month since we saw you guys. That was lot's of fun! Thanks again for having us over!