Thursday, April 5, 2012

new adventures in photography

Some of you may already know from facebook, but i've decided to start up my own photography business.  This is something i've always been interested in, but recently wanted to make it more.  You can go check out my blog and facebook to see some of my work.  I'm portfolio building right now, so i've got a special going on right now to get me started.  You get the session plus the CD for $35.  Go here to check it out.  Call or email if you're interested in setting up a session.

http://veronicabensonphotography.blogspot.com/

https://www.facebook.com/VeronicaBensonPhotography

1 comment:

Arianne said...

Congrats on the new buisiness! Wish we lived closer so you could take our pictures! And you could host a pampered chef show. :) I had forgotten that I put that buisiness card thing on my blog - I just needed a URL address for that image to make it into a signature for my emails and meant to erase it from my blog but forgot! Anyway, good luck on your new venture!!