My baby turns 1 on sunday!!! i can't believe how fast this last year has gone. So much has happened and every day just blows right on by. Kenzie is so cute and i just love her so much!! She can go up and down stairs now and is starting to say some words and babble. She understands quite a bit and just loves to watch her older siblings play. We have been outside for soccer games this last month and she can't get enough of it.
She is my ONLY blue eyed child. Everyone else has brown or greenish brown. It's so interesting:) But i love those eyes. I love her little teeth and her smile. I take her into the dr. next week to see how she's grown. Can't wait to party this weekend with fam:) I wanna see her dig into that cake and mash it all over her face:) it'll be great!
Wednesday, May 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
She is so adorable! And your pictures are so nice.
Post a Comment