Sunday, June 10, 2012

Kaylee's baptism

June 2, 2012

My oldest child was baptized.  I can't even begin to tell you what a wonderful day that was.  It was so special seeing her choose to get baptized and all in white so pure and clean.  Family was there to support her and us and we had such a great day with them.  I got all teary eyed as I saw her get baptized by her father and then see her dress in all white.  What a special day as a parent.  You try as hard as you can to raise them and teach them what's right, and then to see them on such a special day, is amazing! 

Kaylee,

I love you so much!  You are such a special daughter and i can't wait to have many more experiences with you and fun times too:) 

She got scriptures from her grandparents and her special white dress to wear afterwards.  It was a glorious day!

No comments: