In the fall I think it will keep me busy along with Kaylee's preschool. We've signed her up for a co-op done by some girls in our ward, so i'll be helping out with lessons and other activities. She'll got 2 times a week for 2 hours. It's just a way for her to be around other kids her age and do new things. I think she'll enjoy it. This fall Aaron has more classes and is still working at the agency counseling people. He's really gotten a chance to work with many different types of people and problems. He's gotten good experience so far. Hopefully it'll help him next year when applying for jobs.
As for Bryce, he's getting bigger and is sitting up better now. We'll start him on baby food after we get back from Rachel's wedding in a week or so. I'm super excited about that! Bryce is 16 1/2 lbs. now and I think his teeth will be coming in soon, cause he drools all the time and everything goes to the mouth:)





1 comment:
Hey Veronica- nice to see comments from you! Looks like you guys are doing well too. Thats great! I had no idea you were on #2! Bryce is adorable!
Post a Comment