Thursday, August 9, 2007

jogging stroller

Well, in an attempt to get in shape, i was looking around and found this great jogging stroller that holds both kids and wasn't too much money since it was "preowned" (aaron likes that better than used). Kaylee loves riding in it and we have now established a somewhat routine of jogging down to the park and then she plays and then I jog back. I really like it and hopefully can bust off these last couple of pounds to get to pre pregnancy weight. Yeah, only a few to go:) (after that it's another 20 to go, hah)

Washington has so much to offer as far as outdoor activities are concerned. There are tons of hiking trails everywhere and camping too. We've decided to go one more time this summer after we get back from my sister's wedding at the end of aug. She's getting married in the Nauvoo temple and i'm so excited to go back and get to show Aaron the sites. He's never been there, so we should be busy.

As far as camping is concerned, I love it:) Growing up we always went during the summer and the big camp time was labor day weekend. It was the best! We would go to this lake, usually with other families, and camp there all weekend and go out on the boat everyday. My dad loves his toy:) and so do we. My parents always tried to do new things with us and I love them for that.

No comments: