Yesterday was my 25th birthday:) WOW, i'm a quarter of a century old now. It still doesn't seem like i'm really an adult now and i guess have been for a few years:) I just feel sometimes like i'm still a kid, but then i look over and see my 2 kids and great husband and know that i have to act like the adult now:) Funny how that happens.
A few months ago i was reading this article on old moms vs. young moms. I'm a young mom and i'm ok with that, b/c i can totally play with my kids and keep up with them (most of the time) and when i'm a grandma i'll have, hopefully, a few decades to spend with them. I'm ok with where i'm at in life. Someone asked me the other day if I regretted getting married so young and if i missed any opportunities. I thought about it and told them that you take what life gives you and do something about it. I wouldn't change my life for anything or any opportunity. You can't always do what other people expect of you or what the world expects. Do what comes to you and make the most out of what you're given. I'm happy and that's all that matters.
ps- by way of presents, aaron got me the harry potter book collection:) I'm totally going to re read them!
Friday, September 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you did something fun!
V!!!! I'm glad you had such an awesome Birthday...oh by the way, Ryan's early B-day present to me was the Twilight collection....i'm so excited to get through with HP now so I can read them next!! Oh by the way, I totally agree with you, I wouldn't change anything either, it's crazy how much I have learned in the 3 years of marriage I have with Ryan, yay for getting married young and being a young mom!!
Post a Comment