Friday, September 14, 2007

state fair



Today we decided to go and check out the state fair. There were rides, games, animals and lots of food:) Kaylee got to see cows, rabbits, horses, goats, chickens; well you get the picture. She loved the rabbits though and really liked petting them. We also got one of the famous huckleberry shakes and it was soo good. Just melted right in your mouth:)

4 comments:

Lacey.costner said...

ohh that looks oh so fun

.l i c k t e e s. said...

Hey Veronica!
I just found your blog thanks to the great friends from the BYU ward! You look great and that little boy is the cutest baby ever! Congrats! I can't believe Kaylee is already 3 years old...time flies. Sounds like you guys are doing well--we blog too, so check us out and we'll keep in touch that way. mustlovefords.blogspot.com
Your little family is darling!
Love-
Karen Liechty

Macdonalds said...

That fair looks like tons of fun! I'm glad your family is doing well. Looks like you have had a fun-filled summer.

Williams Fam said...

Yea! You have a blog!! How are you?! How's spokane? I've never been able to congratulate you on the birth of your son-Congrats! He's beautiful!! You're kids are getting so big!!! I hope everything is going great for you all!! YOu look great BTW!