Wednesday, October 10, 2007

the car is now paid off!!!

Well, that's that. We now own both our vehicles and that to me is a good feeling:) Aaron said it wasn't "post worthy", but he's wrong, it is! Now that we have the car paid off, it's time to get a van before the next little one comes to our family (not right now, if that's what you're thinking:) A couple of years is good for me:)

Today i'm just trying to get stuff packed for our trip to utah next week. Aaron's sister, Rachel, is getting married next friday! We leave on sunday and this time we're flying! That 10 hour drive is difficult. We had some sky miles to use and that's what we decided to do. I usually pack all the kids stuff plus my stuff, so sometimes i forget things. Trying not to do that this time:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog, I love the layout. Cam and I finally paid off our car too, it is such a great feeling and TOTALLY post worthy!