I think i am truly addicted to biggest loser. I love how they show the transformations at the end and see how happy the people are being at a healthier weight. The show is truly inspiring and really fun to watch. I would so love to be on BOB's team. He seems to truly care about them as people and really wants them to succeed.
It has been cold here and rainy all week. Crappy weather if you ask me. I can't believe we are into october. Halloween is right around the corner. This year Kaylee is going to be a lady bug and Bryce is going to be a pumpkin. I can't wait to post pictures:) We are planning on going to the pumpkin farm again this year. Kaylee so enjoyed it last year:) I hope it's not too cold.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I LOVE Biggest Loser too. I'm excited for Halloween, because I'm sure everyone's blogs will be filled with fun pictures! :)
ha ha! i love that show too! i always tivo it so I can't miss it! i would be on bob's team too! he's such a nice guy! he's not bad looking either! :) just kidding!
I never got into it this season. Im addicted to Heroes! You need to watch that show!
Post a Comment