Friday, December 7, 2007


Every year our stake has a Creche exhibit where they have lots of members loan their christmas nativity scenes to display. The stake center is opened to all who want to come see the nativity scenes and they also have set up a kids area to dress up and play games. Last year they had 4,000 people come to the exhibit and 2,000 of those people were non-members.

It was fun to go and see all the different types of nativity scenes and see where they were from. They had some from all over the world. One of my favorites was the one from the Netherlands that had a huge windmill and then the people inside it. They were all so beautiful. Kaylee had fun dressing up and playing with the toys.:)

6 comments:

Anna said...

that is such a good idea!!! What was the turn out this year? You guys look cute!

Lacey.costner said...

awww that looks really fun!! I miss you!! hey the 29th would be great!! My cousin gets married taht morning and her reception is from 2-4pm in the afternoon....random time...but great for us!!! Love you!!

ROSENFAM said...

The nativity exhibit is such a cool idea...We'll be in UT the 22nd til New Years. You coming?? Hopefully we'll be able to see you. It's been way too long!!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

how fun! i would have loved to go to something like that...especially with my kiddies!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!! You guys are so awesome I love you!! I can't wait to see you all next week!!!

Williams Fam said...

I'm loving the manger scene!! I want to do that!! So cute!