Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Polare express weekend!

Polar Express Pictures, Images and Photos

It all started last year when I saw that the Heber Creeper, in heber utah, was doing the polar express. They dress up the train ride just like the movie and it's just a fun ride for the kids and you get to dress in your pj's too:) I wanted to do it last year, but didn't get the tickets in time (they sell out super fast!). So this year I did it early. The beginning of nov. i went and got the tickets and made reservations to stay in SLC friday night and then do the train on sat. All of Aaron's family wanted to do it as well, so it'll be a fun weekend. This is part of our christmas this year. I think the kids will really enjoy it and be good memories for our scrapbook:)

We're going down tomorrow to stay at my dad's house over night and then friday we're doing the lights on temple square and staying in salt lake and then sat. going to park city to shop and then on to the train. Fun, jam packed weekend:) Actually the next few weeks we'll have something to do (christmas and then new year's eve). Then jan. comes and i take some down time, but then it feels like there's nothing to do until spring. Well, atleast i'm not pregnant this winter and waiting and waiting. I'll post pictures after we get back:) Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: