Monday, January 4, 2010

New Years Eve



New years eve we went over to aaron's house to play games, eat good food, and laugh! We played this new game we got for christmas called "things." It was hilarious!!! You go around and write down an answer to a question and then people have to guess what each person said. We had some good laughs:)

We counted down the new year and then I lite some sparklers and ran outside in the snow:) I was acting a fool, but we had a good time.
2009 had some really memorable moments:
Lia was born, Kaylee started school, Aaron kept his job, Bryce is now potty trained:) and we've been in our house over a year now and loving it! WE were really blessed and thank the Lord for all that we have. I know 2010 will be just as good.
This was the kids as the ball dropped and 2010 came:) They were getting tired. Then we spent that night up with kaylee b/c she got the stomach flu. She was up all night throwing up and then dry heaving every half hour. Not fun! It's passed through almost all of us. I had it on monday, Bryce wed. and then kaylee friday. Aaron has escaped it, but that's probably good seeing as we need him to go to work. Happy New Year 2010!!!

No comments: