Sunday, January 24, 2010

lately we've been...

sherlock holmes movie poster Pictures, Images and Photos

1. watching Sherlock Holmes- last monday Aaron and I went to see this together. I really enjoyed it a lot and loved how the characters were portrayed! I thought the movie had good suspense and I love how it kept you guessing. I am looking forward to the second one and also Iron man 2, which is due out in a couple of months.

2. The next thing i've been doing all week is getting familiar with this
It's similar to the cricuit, but this one connects to your computer so you can use any font or image that you have instead of buying the cartridges. YOu can use it to scrapbook or make cards, pretty much whatever you want. So far it is awesome!!! I ordered me some vinyl that came in the other day and have started doing some projects. I'm working on decorating kaylee's room, which should be mostly done this week, minus the curtains. So many projects so little time;) Thanks dad!!!

ps- pictures to come when done:)

No comments: