Wednesday, July 7, 2010

family pics

Just wanted to share a great cache valley photographer with you.  Her name is Brandi Lyn and she took our pics last week up logan canyon.  Here are just a few shots she got of us and i'm excited to see the rest:)  Give her a call if you need some done.  She was great!!!



http://www.brandilynphotographydesign.com/2010/07/b-family-cache-valley-logan-utah-family.html

6 comments:

Kylee said...

They turned out so great. I love the sun shining in behind you guys. And the girls dresses are so cute.

Lacey.costner said...

you look so beautiful in these pics V!! And you did a great job on the girl's dresses....I should have done Hailey's that way...then maybe I wouldn't have had such a headache!! lol

Ann-Marie said...

I love your pictures!!! I've been wanting to get some for our family too. You look beautiful in them!

Sheena said...

Your family pictures turned out beautiful! I love the girls dresses too.

Sarah said...

Love the new family pics! Gorgeous! Beautiful dresses too!

Shelly Traveller said...

Those are beautiful! You look gorgeous, aned the dresses are darling!