Sunday, December 26, 2010

baby #4

just thought i'd put it on here what our big surprise was christmas eve.  We let the kids open a present that had either girl or boy clothes in it.  They opened it and found a pink tutu:)  We're having a little GIRL! 

May 2011.  3 girls and one crazy boy:)  it'll be fun, especially when they get to be teenagers:)  I come from 3 girls and we had some good 'ole times.

Here are just a few pics of me and my sisters growing up.
 We lived in Corpus Christy, Texas.  I think i was 5.

Christmas time 2006.  I was pregnant with Bryce and they came up to spend some fun time with us.

2 comments:

Anna said...

oh congrats!!!!! I kept looking at that first picture trying to figure it out at first glance I though boy and then realized that was probably the cord. But congratulations!!!!!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

so awesome! congratulations!! what a fun way to tell the kids :)