Monday, December 27, 2010

christmas day 2010

 Christmas morning we spent at our house and the kids had a good time.  I so enjoyed waking up and then getting to see their faces as they realized santa had come and left them toys and goodies.  I made these skirts for the girls.  I wanted something they could dress up in and also something they could wear to church with a cute shirt.  more pics to come when they wear them.
 Lia and her piano that she got from Santa.  She loved how it made a lot of sounds and lights.
 These are the baby grand kids.  Each with their new couch/sleeping bag from grandma.  So cute!
 For Bryce, this was the christmas of Iron Man.  He absolutely loves iron man!!!  He got this toy and then the dress up outfit that came with the gloves and chest thing that lights up.  He was wearing it all day and everyday for the matter.
 Kaylee got lots of girlie things.  Nails, Tangled Barbie from santa, and also an easy bake oven.  later on that night she begged me to help her make something.  She made these smores that were delicioso ( like Dora would say:). 
 Bryce and his new underware:)  He hates wearing underware, so we decided to try boxers/briefs out and see how he likes them.  Grandma benson got these for him and i think he'll wear them.
 Bryce and his new Utah Jazz shorts.  They are so sweet!!!
Here we are after church in our new christmas clothes.  The girls got new dresses and bryce a new suit.  They looked so darling.

Well, as a parent, christmas is all about your kids, but it's also nice to get things too.  I got a beautiful necklace from aaron a few movies and a calendar that i need every year to write things on.  Karen, my step mom, got me this cute apron and this awesome Texas christmas ornament that is the best!  Growing up we always got an ornament each year and now i have continued that tradition with my own kids.  Charlene, my mother in law, got me a CHI, which i LOVE!!!  I'm excited to use it.  I also got some cute clothes and a few cooking tools that will come in handy.  It was a wonderful christmas and getting to spend it with family made it even better.  thanks to everyone who made it memorable!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Love the CHI!! Ugh but so spendy so that's great you were able to get it as a gift! And that's the first belly pic I've seen of you recently-- super cute!!