So this is one of my favorite breads!!! It's so soft and wonderful and then you add in a little sweetness and it's even better. The first time i did it, i just used a white bread recipe and folded in the cinnamon chips, but next time i make it i'll just add the chips in when i'm mixing.
I got the cinnamon chips at Kitchen Kneads, here in logan, ut, but you can also find them online here. but there are more companies out there that sell them, just google cinnamon baking chips. I paid 4.99/lb. at this store, so it was cheaper than online. YOu may have to look around to find them.
Also here is another recipe i found online that looks really good and is a little different than just a plain white dough recipe.
Now, if you want to try out the bread from them first here is the place to look for one near you. (great harvest bread company)
Friday, February 4, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
We LOVE this bread! So I'm glad to know an expert at making it. I've never been able to find the little cinnamon chips. They aren't chocolate, and I've only ever found chocolate ones. Thanks for the tip!
my friend tried the hershey's cinnamon chips and they didn't work. Not sure why, but they didn't melt like the other ones do.
Post a Comment