Tuesday, February 15, 2011

what we've been up to lately

 These are the skirts i made the girls for christmas.  i've been searching high and low for a black shirt for Lia, but couldn't find one at all!  So i found this little dance leotard at old navy the other day that works perfect.  I just love dressing them up and can't wait to add one more little girl to the mix.

27 weeks right now and it's begun to be uncomfortable and crappy sleeping.  But that is to be expected i guess.  Measuring right on track and having lots of braxton hicks contractions.  When we go to vegas next month to watch BYU play, i'll be 30 weeks.  All that walking around will probably do some good and get me dilating early.  Anything beats starting from 0:)  I want to go natural this time, like i did with Bryce, but it will take some preparation.  I don't know that anyone else has this problem, but the 2 times i've gotten an epidural, my legs get uncontrollably itchy!!!  I almost want to jump out of my skin it's so bad.  So, after 2 times i've learned my lesson and will try another way:)  We'll see what happens:)
 movie night at home
 last week we were up at play group at the church and bryce somehow ran into the wall.  Don't ask me how it happened, all i saw was him crying and walking towards me.  Poor guy.  He's always getting hurt somehow.  But after we put ice on it and got him a treat and a movie, it improved.  As you can see, it's the same spot he busted his head open 2 years ago and had stitches.  Glad that didn't happen again.

2 comments:

Arianne said...

Love the skirts! and Poor little Bryce....Porter is the same way. I'm actually shocked we haven't had to take him to the ER yet. :) Hope you guys are doing well!!

The Cahoons! said...

When I had my spinal with Porter they added morphine to it as well and that whole first day I had that horrible itching feeling. I couldn't lean over at all so I kept telling Phil, scratch there, now there, NOW THERE!!! This time around they didn't add the morphine and I had no itch. I got morphine after the c-section through IV which didn't make me itch. The Anesthesiologist said the itching happens to some people when they go through the spine.

So that's something to think about and talk to your anesthesiologist about! Maybe you could have an epidural...