Thursday, April 7, 2011

34 weeks down, 40 days to go (or less:)

Well, it's april already and lots to do this month, so hopefully it will go by fast and May get here quick:)  I'm due may 17, but both Bryce and Lia came 2 weeks early, so anytime after the beginning of may would be fine with me.  We've got most everything ready, since this is girl #3:)  I've even got a few skirts made for all three of them for the summer.  Makes me smile just thinking about it:)  The warm weather and all the fun things that summer brings.

This time around though i've felt much more discomfort and pain.  Not sure if it's b/c i'm getting older or what ( i don't think 28 is old at all!!!).  However, we're at the end stretch and she's almost here!  Haven't come up with a name yet, but have thrown around Brielle and aaron likes the thought of calling her Bri for short.  Not sure what she'll be called yet, as it always takes us till the very end to decide.  I also can't wait for summer and the chance to get outside and workout and get back in shape.  Last summer we were very active and it was awesome.  I miss being able to work out hard and get a good sweat in.  Now, just going up the stairs takes my breath away.  Soon enough though, i'll put her in the jogging stroller and hit pavement:)

No comments: