Sunday, May 8, 2011

McKenzie Lynn Benson #4

Here i am the day she was born.  38 weeks pregnant.
 7.5lbs. 20in. long  May 6, 2011 at 4:24am.

 So glad she was finally here and healthy!
My aunt Karen who was my doula and helped me through my easiest labor, by far!
 The kids were so excited to come up and see her!  They love her so much and want to hold her all the time.
 This is the blanket made by aaron's mom.  Each grandchild gets their own special blanket and i just love this one!!!
 Lia giving Kenzie a kiss:)  she calls her baby right now.


 aunt char
grandpa benson

 all dressed to come home.



my dad and karen there to visit us.

4 comments:

The Cahoons! said...

Congratulations Veronica! She's a beauty just like her sister's and mommy. I hope your having a good recovery and enjoying little McKenzie.

Ann-Marie said...

Congratulations! She just looks absolutely perfect!! I love the blankey too! :)

.l i c k t e e s. said...

she is so cute! what an amazing birth story--i hope my next is that easy :) i hope you are loving her like crazy and getting a little sleep :)

Arianne said...

She's here!! Congratulations! How are you holding up? I wish I could bring you dinner and watch the kids for you!