Saturday, July 9, 2011

McKenzie's 2 month stats

Well, i took her to the dr. yesterday and she was
10lbs. 13oz. (48%)
23 in. (73%)

I knew she was starting to really gain weight.  She's already growing out of some of her 0-3month clothes.  She's such a good eater and starting to smile.  It's so cute!!


3 comments:

Anna said...

what a doll! I love her blanket

Hannah said...

She's adorable!
To answer your questions....we posted through fidelityutah.com. It was $195 for the flat rate fee for a 6 month listing. They will send you a sign you're supposed to use. They also will answer any questions that you encounter along the way. They have all the forms you need available to download on your account as well.

So, you just get your house ready. Post it. Then, you take calls that come in and schedule a time for them to see it. If people were coming on their own, I would be here to show them through the house. If they were coming with a realtor, we would leave the door open when we left and allow the realtor to show them through.

When you get an offer, you can access the documents to do a counter offer and everything else.

I think it's a great way to post. You will have to pay 3% to the buyer's agent, but you save money not having to pay a seller's agent.

lisalisa said...

Hey Veronica. We don't live in Eagle Mountain. We live in Saratoga Springs in the Harvest Hills neighborhood and we actually like it a lot! I wish that it was a little closer to Orem, where Seth works just so that we could see him more, but it's only 20 min away really so it's not that bad. It's really nice out here. The bugs aren't too bad cuz we are not by the lake but I definitely wouldn't suggest Saratoga Spring south of SR-73 (Lehi Main St) Eagle Mountain really isn't that much farther if you stay in the Ranches or SilverLakes areas. Let me know if you have any questions about any of the areas and I can try to help!