Monday, August 1, 2011

spiderman!

Well, lately we've been working with bryce trying to help him not pee the bed at night time.  As long as we wake him up to go potty during the night, he's usually fine.  We told him if he went a whole week without peeing the bed he could pick out a spiderman costume.  He LOVES spiderman.  Well, he did it and this what he picked out.
they were over at grandma's house and she had a red one, so both kaylee and bryce put on outfits and played together.  Bryce picked the black one for his reward, but it fits kaylee so they play together. 

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh they're so big I literally can't tell who's who!! Guess I'll just have to see when I come out in 10 days!!!!! :) :) :)

That's Better.

rachel huss said...

yeah for accomplishing big goals and doing hard things! good job bryce!!! just love seeing my niece and nephew playing together! love you guys!