Last saturday we went down to my dad's house where he was watching the kids so we could go to the BYU game. We were there dropping them off and my dad suggests we stay for dinner. I said ok hesitantly and started to get our plates when the door bell rang. He asked it I would go get it and i did. I opened the door and there was Stephanie, my sis!!! I was so surprised to see her and so excited too:) We had a fun week together and even did a girls day with kaylee. She loved that:)
We all went to eat at Teppanyaki grill (one of my favs)!!!
I keep trying to talk steph into moving back here now that she's done with school. I would love it if she lived here! Now i just need to work on getting rachel to move here (please, please:).
Friday, February 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment