Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day



Happy Father's day out there to all!! A special shout out to my dad, the best in the world. I love you!!! Thank you for all the sacrifices you've made to provide for us and make life enjoyable.

Today Kaylee and I brought out all the stops and tried to make it really special for Aaron. During the past week or two we made plaster hand and feet prints of the kids and went shopping for him too. We got him a new razer and some shirts for work (we h
ad Aaron pick these out himself), and also got him some socks (every dad needs them). We made German pancakes, which he requested (thanks Charlene, aaron's mom, for that wonderful family recipe). Then for dinner we made salmon, which everyone knows is Aaron's favorite, since he went on his mission to hawaii.

Just wanted to let my husband know what a great dad and husband he is. I love him and wouldn't want
to live life without him. Kaylee and Bryce are so lucky to have a dad like him.This is Kaylee sleeping on the stair:)

No comments: