Thursday, June 21, 2007
started my new job:)
Well, a few weeks ago I applied for this job working for the state encouraging other mothers to nurse their babies and to help inform pregnant moms of their options. I ended up getting offered the job and today was my first day. There are 5 other women who are doing what i'm doing and today was a bunch of training stuff. Overall it went really well. I'm excited to be out and doing something to help others. It includes doing phone calls at home and going into the office a few hours a week to work on the computer. So about 10hours a week. Nothing to crazy and Aaron and I can work out our schedules so that he can usually watch the kids. I think i'll enjoy it. I'll update you later after we get going with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment