Saturday, June 16, 2007

Looking towards the future

This past week Aaron and I have been talking a lot about what's going to be happening next year after her graduates and where we possibly want to live. It's getting me really excited! We've come to an agreement that we would both love to live by family and we both really like Logan area. I never ever thought I would say that i wanted to live in utah (no offense utah natives), but here I am hoping that Aaron can find a job there in Cache Valley.

We've already started to browse home listings, I think just mainly looking, so we can see what we like. We're both new to this buying a home idea and it's such a big decision, that we want to know a little about what we want before next year. I'm hoping that Aaron can send out applications to places by next aprilish and maybe have a job before he graduates in June '08. That would be great, but we'll just have to see what the Lord has in store for us.


No comments: