All in all it will be nice to have a break and see family. Aaron needs to take a breather from his schedule (working at the agency doing his internship and laying carpet as well). School for him doesn't start back up until the end of September, so he has some time off from that. One year to go!
My job is going well so far. Last week we did a few days of training and it's interesting to see what everyone's ideas are on breastfeeding. The topic is so personal to people, yet everyone feels like their position is right. I've come to the conclusion that you need to do what works best for you and realize that not everyone feels the same as you. Also, you can't change someone if they've already decided on what they're going to do. I think I just mainly want to help women out there who are interested in learning more and want the best for their babies. Plain and simple. We have a few more training days next week and then we'll be starting (well at least I will when we get back from utah).
I also wanted to mention that I get to see a very very good friend of mine, Lacey! I'm so excited to see her and her little belly (coming soon in 2008):)





No comments:
Post a Comment