We have spent the last two weeks in utah and have now come home. We were able to so many fun things with family and we totally had a blast!
We were able to go camping this past weekend up at downata hot springs in ID. The food was so good and we were able to go swimming there in this really warm pool. Kaylee loved it! Her teeth weren't chattering, so she was able to enjoy it:) She's gotten used to laying on her stomach and back in the water and is starting to get more comfortable with the water. I think next summer after we move, we'll probably do swimming lessons. I used to teach lessons in high school, but she might do better in a class with other kids.
Bryce slept really good while we were camping. I think we all enjoyed it and we need to do it more often.





No comments:
Post a Comment