WOW!!!
It took me 2 days to read it and I'm kind of sad it's over. There was so much in this last book, that at times I had to go back and reread some parts to get it all straight. Rowling is truly amazing! There were so many twists and turns, but I was hooked on the hollows from the beginning. My head is still spinning at the fact that ron, harry and hermione all lived. I'm so glad. I thought when harry was going into the forest to die that it might end there for him, but alas that was not all. The way it all went down was fabulous:)
Anyone who hasn't read these books, needs to. They were amazing!
ps-Aaron got it for me for our anniversary and it was a total surprise for me!!!! We left the kids with his parents and stayed over night at this awesome B & B for our 5 year anniversary and that's where he gave the book to me. I was jumping up and down screaming in delight! Thank you to my wonderful husband who knows me so well. I truly enjoyed it and now I can return to the living world and give full attention to my family:) They were so understanding of my need to read this book:)
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Thanks Veronica! It's good to hear from you! Your little boy is darling, what a cutie! Congratulations!
Veronica!!! I'm so glad you got Harry Potter, taht was going to be my next gift to you!!! I love you so much and it was so great to see you!! I can't wait to see little Bryce next month!! YAY!!!!
Post a Comment