Monday, November 19, 2007

First sunday as chorister

Well, i survived! It was a little rough, but I can only imagine that it will get better. The kids are learning some new songs to do for the christmas nativity that we're putting on and then after christmas we'll start working on the new songs for next year.

I've been sick this last week, so singing didn't sound the best yesterday, but that can only get better as well. I guess i just need to be creative and go all out 100%. No half job will do. But overall i think it's going to be a good experience.

Also, my parents are coming in today for thanksgiving here and i'm doing the cookin':) I'm actually really excited to do the turkey myself this year. We're usually always up at aaron's house in logan, so my MIL does it, but I guess i'll have to step it up this year and try things myself:) My sister is also coming up tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to this week.

Friday we are going to this christmas tree farm out in the sticks and we get to cut it down ourselves!!! I've done this once or twice when we were growing up and it was a blast! Pictures to come later this week for sure:)

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!

2 comments:

Macdonalds said...

Good luck with cooking, I bet it will be great. I'm glad your family is coming in town, that will be fun! I kind of look forward to the day where our family can come to us.

.l i c k t e e s. said...

exciting! can't wait to hear how the turkey went :)