Sunday, November 11, 2007

primary carnival



Yesterday the primary had a carnival and the nursery children were invited to come and play. Kaylee had some cotton candy and also won a gold fish (her fist pet:). We brought it home and she loves it so far. She named it crease, which we're not really sure that that's a real name. Hopefully this thing lives for a little while, cause goldfish usually don't live that long.

Also on the note of primary, I was called today as the primary chorister:) I was playing the piano in Relief Society, but now will do music with the kids. Not sure how this is going to go. I've never had this calling before, so it should be interesting:) We're still trying to find a pianist too.

7 comments:

Williams Fam said...

She is so darn cute!! How fun for the primary to do that! I'm sure you will make a great chorister!!

Anonymous said...

I love the primary carnival idea! Primary Chorister will be a really fun job (especially since you have a whole year before the next primary program)!

The Clems said...

cute pics!

p.s. do you know how i get rid of all the little "tools" on my blog? there is a wrench and hammer type thing and no one else seems to have em. thanks veronica!

.l i c k t e e s. said...

primary chorister is the best calling in the church (okay, second best after primary pianist!) just remember that you can't actually make a 10 year old sing, and you'll love it!!
and we pulled out the silhouette and played around with it a little...it was meant to be a vinyl cutter, weird, i know. you might actually like it? i don't know. it was a big hassle for little output. we won't be using it...i wouldn't say ever, but probably not ever. :)

Anna said...

how did you get the letter of your last name in the header?

Macdonalds said...

That carnival sounds like a lot of fun! Good luck with your calling. I think it will be really fun for you! I am the new nursery leader-it's a little crazy.

Lacey.costner said...

your blog background is so cute!! And primary chorister...that seriously is my moms all time favorite calling...she begs the bishop to call her...lol good luck and I miss you!!