Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


Well, thanksgiving turned out really nice and the food was good too:) The turkey I did was pretty good too, but somehow the ham always tastes better to me. My mom, dad and sister stephanie were here. It was so good to have them spend this holiday with us. My dad ended up having to fly to utah and then rent a car and drive steph up here b/c her car wasn't working. They drove through the night so they could get here wed. and spend as much time with us as possible.

Thank you DAD, you're the best!!!!!

We ate and had a good time playing scatergories and watching the santa clause 1 and 2 and Elf. I love those movies:) This morning steph and I got up at 4am to hit best buy and kohls. It actually wasn't too bad. I ended up getting some dvds that I like and some christmas gifts for family. I've never got up that early before to go on black friday, but it was a good experience.

I just wanted to say how grateful I am for all that I have. My family is my world and I'm so glad to have them with me and to be an eternal family. How truly blessed I am.




1 comment:

Lacey.costner said...

The black friday bug bit you huh??? It's great fun!!! You looks so pretty in that pic with steph and Kaylee! And Bryce is always such a cutie in all of his pics!! I love you!!