look at all these pages, now when you digital; scrapbook, how do you print them off?? Sorry I haven't been commenting lately, I was having problems loading your page..anyways..I LOVE YOU!!
Cute pictures! Ya it's good to see you guys to. We are having a blast here in Europe,different but fun. Ya i will let you guys know when we come back to visit for sure. How much longer are you guys staying in Wa? I have some cute pics. of Kaylee and Mason,what's your e-mail address and i will send them to ya?
2 comments:
look at all these pages, now when you digital; scrapbook, how do you print them off?? Sorry I haven't been commenting lately, I was having problems loading your page..anyways..I LOVE YOU!!
Cute pictures! Ya it's good to see you guys to. We are having a blast here in Europe,different but fun. Ya i will let you guys know when we come back to visit for sure. How much longer are you guys staying in Wa? I have some cute pics. of Kaylee and Mason,what's your e-mail address and i will send them to ya?
Post a Comment