Monday, March 31, 2008

getting better

Well, Bryce is starting to get better. He's not coughing as much and the red spots are getting better, but his diaper rash is still there. I bought those sensitive wipes, so hopefully that will help. Kaylee had diaper rash all the time, just sensitive skin I guess. This pic was a few weeks ago when the weather was somewhat nice. The past week it has snowed like 3 times already, but it melts fairly quick.


kit by Created by happy-scrap
http://happy-scrap.com
carolle89@wanadoo.fr

3 comments:

Lucy said...

It's always a relief to have them get better.

Heather Whitehead said...

That is the cutest picture, i love his little outfit. He is to cute! I'm glad Bryce is feeling better.... By the way i loved all your pictures from your Seattle trip that were on your slide shots!

The Clems said...

Glad he is getting better!