We're going to be selling our car this summer and using the money towards a down payment on a house somewhere. It's getting exciting! We've got my mom coming in today and then our seattle trip next week and before we know it it'll be april and aaron will be done in 2 months! How time flies.

I found this pic of kaylee when she was 2 1/2 and i remember that summer we went swimming alot. This summer I'd like to do the same. Please get here soon!





3 comments:
i'm sorry you had car trouble. isn't that the worst!! How exciting to have plans to buy a house. Good luck
At least it was just your brake pads-that isn't too bad. Are you guys moving out of Washington? House plans sound exciting! Summer will be here soon.
We are going to start looking in a few months. Hopefully we can find something, Utah is still really expensive (for what you get)& we can't go too far from my parents now. I hope your mom gets better. I bet she would love it if you guys were close by. She will be in our prayers!
Post a Comment