Well, tomorrow we are leaving for utah. We are going for my sister stephanie's graduation from BYU! I can't believe it's already been 3 years since I graduated. It seems like forever ago. I sure did love going to BYU though. It was a great environment and I loved campus in the springtime with all the cherry blossom trees blooming. It was beautiful.
I'm also way excited to go the scrapbook fair on saturday. I went 2 years ago and loved it!!! I told Aaron just to count this as my mother's day present, b/c I plan to spend a little on getting some cute stuff:) And to add to the fun my best friend Lacey is going with me too and I get to finally see her adorable girl Hailey!!!
Aaron, while we're there, will check out some places to work and see what the job prospects look like. He has sent in a few applications, but we probably won't hear anything until next month or june. But overall we're super excited to see family and get to spend time with them!!!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I'm excited you're coming- if you get a chance give us a call and we'll get together!
Have fun!!!
yeah I can finally post something!! I had an awesome time sat and can't wait to see you this week!! Woohoo!!
Post a Comment