Wednesday, April 9, 2008

old pictures

I was just looking at some old pictures and decided to do a page. I think I might do Kaylee a whole digital book, since her original scrapbook doesn't really look that good. I was new to scrapbooking when I did it and I didn't want to spend a lot of money on it, so you can tell. I look at Bryce's book and they are a world of difference apart. Maybe if I do a digi book for Kaylee, she won't mind when she gets older:) Aw, the things you learn.


kit by
Available only at Bits O'Scrap
website: bitsoscrap.blogspot.com
email:plainmnmscraps-bits@yahoo.com (It's a girl thing-kit)

2 comments:

Anna said...

Cute page!!! Her birthday is the day before mine. What a pretty baby she was.

Sarah said...

Your pages are wonderful! I love seeing them! You're doing a great job! Your children are so gorgeous!