Wednesday, May 14, 2008

chuck-e-cheese

Yesterday Arianne and I took the kids to chuck-e-cheese's for both their birthdays. kaylee's was on sunday and cami's was yesterday. They both had a really good time and loved riding the rides and playing in the tubes. Even Bryce and Porter had fun:)

They just found out that Jason got a job with LDS family services, so Congrats to them!!!! That is so exciting and would be a little nerve racking for me waiting to find out where you're going, but I think they will love it! It has been nice having them as neighbors for the past two years. The girls have played together a lot and Kaylee has said that she is really going to miss Cami. It was just a little over 4 years ago when we met them in our family ward (right before the girls were born). Then they moved away and it so happened that our husbands were doing the same thing for graduate school (social work) and we both ended up moving to spokane! Crazy coincidence! We'll miss you guys and are so excited for you!





6 comments:

Lacey.costner said...

wow, its finally letting me make a comment!! Well it looks like you guys had a BLAST V!!! I can't WAIT for you to live so much closer again!! YAY!!! I love you and HAppy Birthday to Kaylee!!

Mel said...

Hey Vern. I don't even know if you'll be on here but I just wanted to let you know I'm thinking about you and praying for you. I don't know what to say except I am so sorry and we love you guys.
Mel

Macdonalds said...

Hey Veronica-I haven't heard from you in a while and was thinking about you. I know your mom hasn't been doing well. Our prayers are with you and your family. Take care and know that the Lord will bless you with the strength you need no matter how tough life becomes.

Williams Fam said...

HEy girlie,
I just wanted to send you all of our love, thoughts and prayers. We're thinking about you guys,and we're just so sorry. Please take care-

The Clems said...

Hey Veronica, just wanted to say you are in our thoughts and prayers right now. Take care.

ROSENFAM said...

We just wanted you to know our thoughts and prayers are with you guys right now. I was so sorry to hear about your mom. We love you!!