Wednesday, May 7, 2008

starting to be summer weather

This was after he had some of Kaylee's cookie.
I swear, if I don't watch hime 24/7, he eats everything. He loves to chew on books and eat paper. This here demonstrates that he'll put his mouth on anything:)
The weather here is officially spring. It's been in the 60's and it was even 70 on day! The parks here are wonderful and we've been out everyday that it's been nice. It's usually nice in the morning and then by mid afternoon it's cloudy. But the summers here are great! The sun is usually out all the time.


Kaylee wanted to try on Bryce's last year halloween costume.

2 comments:

Brown Family said...

Congrats on your upcoming move! Your kids are so cute. I go back and forth of who they look like. I think in these pics they look like you! Too cute!

Lucy said...

Fun pictures! For lack of a better place to answer your question, he graduated with a masters in Science in Mechanical Engineering.