We went to this little park by the house today since it was so nice outside. Bryce kept trying to eat the bark, so I had to keep a close watch on him. He's still in that stage where everything goes to his mouth.
I wish they didn't have to taste everything! It is pretty gross pulling the non edible items out of their mouths. I'm glad you have some nice weather to enjoy! I'm hoping it stays nice so Gavin can have his b-day party outside.
I wish I could keep nursing because it has been so easy, I have just lost my milk and he wasn't gaining weight.I enjoy it and feel bad for the moms out there that don't or can't. I have to feed him formula so often that it's just not working. I'm amazed that Bryce is nursing so well at 14 mos. That is great!
2 comments:
I wish they didn't have to taste everything! It is pretty gross pulling the non edible items out of their mouths. I'm glad you have some nice weather to enjoy! I'm hoping it stays nice so Gavin can have his b-day party outside.
I wish I could keep nursing because it has been so easy, I have just lost my milk and he wasn't gaining weight.I enjoy it and feel bad for the moms out there that don't or can't. I have to feed him formula so often that it's just not working. I'm amazed that Bryce is nursing so well at 14 mos. That is great!
Post a Comment