Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cuddle Plush Baby

I just wanted to announce that i'm starting my own blog for the crafts that I make. I'll be adding stuff as I go along, but for now i've got the burp cloths and binky clips on there. I'll be adding bows, and beaded binky clips and other baby accessories soon.

Come check it out.

http://cuddleplushbaby.blogspot.com


Right now i've got Free Shipping going on for all orders in the USA.
You will also be able to purchase items at the Novemberfest the two days after Thanksgiving in Logan, Utah.

Email me if you want to do a custom order.

5 comments:

Natalee said...

So Cute!! Wish i was having a baby soon! :)

Natalee said...

PS. I know someone who is going to have a baby soon. :) I clicked on the website and it wouldn't take me there.

Emily said...

Really cute stuff Veronica!

The Clems said...

very cute! i didn't know you had it in ya! loving all the fun colors and designs. keep it up!

Arianne said...

Cool! You've been busy! I'm very impressed.