Good idea V, keep all the kids INFRONT of you...I'm going to have to keep that in mind when we take our pics!! Your pics turned out great and you look beautiful!!
Wow, Kaylee's hair has really grown and looks so thick now! Is that all Natural curl? She's so pretty - and Bryce is such a cutie. I wish Porter and he could be friends. Lia and Rylynn, too.
SO cute! Look how big your family is getting! Big as in older and big as in large in number.... although I have no room to talk now! You all look so great.
11 comments:
Good idea V, keep all the kids INFRONT of you...I'm going to have to keep that in mind when we take our pics!! Your pics turned out great and you look beautiful!!
so cute! and i love lia's curly bows. do you make them yourself?
kids in front? check:) I'm a total "apple" shape, so keeping them there is good for me:) LOL
karen,
I do make her bows. i just love making new things. Do you make gracie's? I love hers too!!
What a cute little family you have. Everyone looks great!
Darling photos! You have such a cute family!
Super cute! I love the red, white and blue.
Cute pictures! You look great Kaylee has the perfect little smile in every picture too cute!
these pictures are so freakin cute!!! kaylee looks so grown up you all look so good! love them!!
Wow, Kaylee's hair has really grown and looks so thick now! Is that all Natural curl? She's so pretty - and Bryce is such a cutie. I wish Porter and he could be friends. Lia and Rylynn, too.
What a beautiful family! They are all growing up so fast!
SO cute! Look how big your family is getting! Big as in older and big as in large in number.... although I have no room to talk now! You all look so great.
Post a Comment