It was so nice! We left after he got home and headed out to have dinner at Olive Garden, yum! I usually get something with the alfredo sauce, b/c it's the best ever!! We then made a quick stop at the fabric store and then headed up the canyon. He booked the Timberwolf lodge and it was so cute. The bed and room was decorated like a forest and they had wolf things around the room. Aaron's favorite part of the room is the big jucuzzi that they have there. He can never enjoy a bath at home b/c he's too tall, so when we go places like this he enjoys sitting in there.
Rachel and Troy were so awesome to watch our kids for us overnight. Luckily, Lia slept through the night for them and ate well too. She doesn't like the formula that much, so I pumped a few bottles for her, so she would not have to have so many formula bottles. THings went well and we were glad to get back to them.
Thanks Honey, for a great weekend!







6 comments:
Wow! What a great birthday getaway! I like how you stopped at the fabric store :) Happy Birthday!
I had to stop:) They had a hancock fabrics there and some great labor day sales:)
what a fun trip! and i can't believe you left lia, too! how brave :)
and i totally spaced letting you know about the binky strings...so i really like the beaded ones, while gracie is little. once she starts really playing with them, i can't imagine using it in case she can get it apart. i know it might not actually happen, but you never know :) so i am a bigger fan of the ribbon strings!
V!!! Well I'm home now and I tried to Facebook your wall, but whatever my facebook is being weird. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I Love you, and you are one the greatest bestest friends I have!! I treasure our friendship and I'm so glad we have remained close even with all the changes. I admire your dedication, your testimony, and your mothering skills. I hope you have a wonderful Birthday and I will call you tomorrow!!
thanks guys!! I had a really good birthday!
Sounds like so much fun! Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment