Friday, November 13, 2009

Lia's 5 months old



Here are just a few pics of my little sweetie:) The past week or two she's totally been ready to start solid foods. She opens her mouth when I put the spoon close to her. I gave her refried beans (i know it's not the usual first food) the other day and then last night i smashed up a banana and she loved it! I was going to wait till close to 6 months or around thanksgiving, but she's ready. Time to get out the high chair again. We just put it away a few months ago, b/c Bryce didn't need and now it's time to get it out again:)

She's getting better at sitting up and has rolled over a couple of times, but not much. I absolutely love her big smile and her dimples:) She really is a good baby. She still sleeps through the night, which i love, and she is starting to jabber a bit. She loves when daddy comes home from work and can't stop starring at him when he's around. She loves him:)

2 comments:

Anna said...

I can't believe your baby is sitting too, isn't it a little early? my other girls were like 6-7 months when they started sitting, i must say thou it is nice.

Lacey.costner said...

wow, it just goes by so fast...too fast.... Those dimples!! My goodness!! Can't wait to see you Friday!!