Monday, November 30, 2009

thanksgiving weekend

Thanksgiving was so much fun! I love having all the family around to talk and have a good time with. We got up and headed out to grandma's house to have thanksgiving there. We watched the parade and then everyone headed out to play turkey bowl. It was going just fine, but the at the very end of the game, matt twisted his ankle and ended up having to go to the hospital. He fractured it and was down for the weekend. Feel better Matt!

We cooked all morning long and it seemed to go better that way, instead of rushing like mad at the very end to get everything ready all at once. Everyone showed up and the meal began:) Oh, how I love ham and all the other goodness that was prepared:)
Of course football was on the tv upstairs and the boys were playing football downstairs:)

The kiddy table

My little cutie, Lia. I fed her some sweet potatoes and she loved them! Takes after her momma:)

No comments: