Monday, January 2, 2012

christmas eve 2011- pajamas

 all the kids in their pjs.  They had such a good time together.  they really enjoyed the night.
 decorating cookies for santa:)  he thought they were sooo good:)

 grandpa must've been real tired.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

That was a fun night! Thanks for organizing the nativity play and the cookies for Santa. I'm going to yoink your pictures from the play. I'll send you some of mine, too. Although, I didn't get my new camera until the next morning. Your Christmas pajamas are much cuter than ours! I think maybe next year we'll go for cute and individualized rather than all matching. I think Daniel has worn his for all of 5 minutes. And Ivory's slip right off her little bum-bum. At least the boys love theirs. They're into Robin Hood right now, as you know, so I tell them that wearing camo is like Robin Hood wearing green to blend into Sherwood Forest. It's a total hit.