Thursday, January 5, 2012

merry christmas

This christmas was spent at our house in the morning and then later on we went up to logan to visit family. It was nice to sleep in our own beds and then let the kids wake up and see what santa had brought them. I was up a little before 7am and couldn't believe they weren't up yet. I sat there writing in my journal waiting for them to come downstairs. The finally did and were happy to see what was waiting for them. kaylee got a new swivel scooter, bryce got a bow and arrow and lia got an aqua doodle. Fun times.

We had breakfast casserole as is our tradition and then got ready for church. it was a fun morning. We continued in the fun up in logan where the kids were truly loved on and had a blast seeing cousins.

Just wanted to say how blessed we are and how much i love my savior. I count my blessings daily and am so glad for my family to be by my side as we learn and grow together.


Posted by Picasa

No comments: