Thursday, February 28, 2008

identity

Thanks to a few people, i've tried to clean up my blog of any last names and places of where people live. I know security and identity in this day and age are important, so let me try to do this right. I googled my name and saw several places where it was coming up on the internet along with other poeple i know.

When I first signed on to start a blog I considered going private, but wanted others to be able to find me and see and going private means that they can't get a hold of me at all. So that's why I decided to keep it open, however, there are some precautions i can take like the ones above to help with this problem. I just wanted to pass on this info to others and maybe everyone can do this is they're worried about this kind of thing.

No comments: